Teaching is so much FUN! With Manju Shrestha's collaboration, we're leading two workshops- one in a private school, and the other in a government (public) school. All of the students are so enthusiastic to learn photography, and I'm so intrigued to see how it all goes in the next weeks.
Below are a few snaps taken in class- we're covering the basics for starters.
1. Aprazita gets a little help demonstrating how to "handle" a camera (though as far as I can tell, she's got it all under control- she rocks!)
2. Manju demonstrates how the aperture looks in the lens.
3. Trying to grasp the whole aperture/shutter speed equivalency equation... huhhhh?
4. Getting a handle on composition and focusing the old fashioned way (my Hassy finally gets some use!)
5. Aprazita shows her first assignment to the class.